PACKAGE 7 DAYS: BANGKOK-PHUKET

LOVE ANDAMAN – KOH ROK  BROCHURE 2-2 More Image (5)

Seven days are few, but sometimes you do not have much time available, HERE IS EVERYTHING ORGANIZED, YOU JUST PUT THE ALARM;)

Plan

That ‘s just an example, you can share destinations and add or take a tour or an activity as you wish (you can start your vacation from Bangkok or Phuket, is the same)

You will not have a personal guide, sometimes heavy, it will follow you step by step, but you will never be left to yourself, transfers, excursions, visits and overnight stays will be already ‘all booked and planned, and this will allow’ not to have thoughts and so you can enjoy your holiday in total relaxation, even in a country as far away as can be Thailand, at a very affordable price.

Plus, our presence there is a nice guarantee, in fact we are present and active in Phuket for five years with our hotel in the center of Patong Beach and always seeing and offer tours and trips for our customers.

.

However MODIFIED PROGRAM AT YOUR WILL

.

FIRST DAY

.

Arrive in Bangkok

You will be met at the airport by a driver who will escort you to your hotel, Narai Hotel, in downtown bangkok, 4 stars.
Rest and day free at your disposal

.

Bangkok_thailand_2880x1800

 

.

SECOND DAY

PRIVATE TOUR OF BANGKOK in ITALIAN LANGUAGE: meeting in hotel lobby with Italian guide and departure for the first day of visiting Bangkok, the day exploring the temples and the Royal Palace in the capital.

.

bkk1

.

Back at the hotel in the evening, end of tour and free evening.

.

THIRD DAY

TOUR MARKET FLOAT (lunch included)

Floating_market_at_Damnoen_Saduak_2

.

The Damnern Saduak floating market in Bangkok, is a bit outside the city.

Sure, it’s a pretty tourist market, but it’s worth going there, because buying things, gifts and suvenirs on a boat from another trader in his own boat is a very special experience.

Absolutely chaotic, small “khlongs” the channels are filled with flat boats covered with piles of fresh produce, which are busy for a place, with the oars women ready to stop and bargain to a request nod.

It is definitely colorful, noisy, touristy but also very funny and one day your “shop” will have a different flavor.

You will see the famous Burma-Thailand railway and the bridge from ‘the name of the famous “The Bridge on the River Kwai”, the epic 1957 film about the madness of war and military ethics absurdity. directed by David Lean, based on the novel by Pierre Boulle.

 

.

FOURTH DAY

Departure to Phuket, arriving at the airport and transfer to your hotel. Free evening

* OPTION SHOW EVENING: Phuket Fantasea or SIMON CABARET SHOW or NIRAMIT SHOW

FIFTH DAY
Day exploring the island, Phuket private tour with Italian guide.

.

ok4

 

.

SIXTH DAY

PHI PHI ISLAND TOUR WITH ITALIAN GUIDE

.

maya-beach

.

SETTIMO GIORNO

The taxi will escort you to the airport for the return.

.

HOW TO BOOK AND BUY

.

1) For payment, 40% of the amount to be paid to book the package, the remaining 60% one month before the date of arrival.

2) The payment of the program can be made by bank transfer, or by any major credit card with a 4% commission

 

ASK US FOR A QUOTE, please write:
1) the date of arrival in Thailand / departure to Italy
2) how many of you
3) if you also want the international flight or if you already

WHAT'S INCLUDED

 

What is included in the tour:

– Consistent support in Italian for the duration of the program (phone and physical if necessary, we are in Phuket)

– All transport during the 7 days of tours with vehicles equipped with air conditioning, and also launches new or nearly so, with crews and professional tour guides and companies chosen only among the best and exclusive in Phuket.

– Double rooms at the hotel depending on the category chosen and breakfast at all resorts.

– Meals included where specified in the program

– All tours are included as well as an evening show at Phuket Fantasea or Simon Cabaret is included.

What is NOT included in the tour:

– It does not include dinners, lunches and if not indicated, unless indicated.

– Extra charges to this program or Personal

Kohrok (1)1

.

IS NOT INCLUDED

1) Does not include entrances to the various tourist centers (museums, temples, archaeological sites), but apart from the entrance on the first day at the Royal Palace, which costs 12 Euros per person, for all other income during your trip they talk about costs ranging from 50 euro cents to a maximum of 2 € per person.

2) This does not include meals and drinks, unless specifically indicated.

3) The extra costs to this program or Personal

4) ARE NOT INCLUDING FLIGHTS INTERNATIONAL AND / OR DOMESTIC FLIGHTS (IF YOU NEED THEM CAN WE RESERVE AND INCLUSION IN THE PACKAGE)

ok3

REQUEST MORE INFORMATION

starting from 0 USD per person